- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave
- 2 dates soaked for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- cacao nibs for topping
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked for 30 minutes – 2 hours
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave dash cinnamon
For Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Add all ingredients, except cacao nibs, to a food processor or blender (I prefer the food processor) and blend until the texture is smooth and creamy.
For Cashew Cream
Add all ingredients to food processor or blend and blend until smooth and creamy, add more water if needed.
Place chocolate mouse in container, top with cashew cream and sprinkle cacao nibs on top.
From So Raw