- 2 cups cooked teparies, drained (reserve some of the cooking liquid)
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
• Cook beans according to basic instructions. Drain and briefly rinse.
• Add beans and other ingredients to a food processor. Puree using the cooking liquid, to thin if necessary.
• Add ingredients or garnishes based on flavors you enjoy (and have in your garden). Some options include fresh cilantro, roasted chiles or red peppers, pine nuts, capers, onion greens or hot sauce.
• Serve with chips, veggies or crackers. Also works well as a spread for sandwiches.