- ¾ cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1½ cup sugar snap peas, sliced on the bias
- 1 cup ricotta salata cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup chopped mint leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- 8 cups mixed greens (baby lettuces, beet greens, spinach, arugula, etc.)
- In a large bowl, toss together the radishes, peas, cheese and mint. In a small bowl or jar, mix the garlic, juice, vinegar and oil; stir to mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the radish/pea mixture and stir to coat.
- Divide greens among six salad plates, then divide radish mixture, topping the leaves. Serve immediately.