- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- /4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon creamy Dijon-style mustard
- 4 ounces Maddie’s Gold or another smoked Cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions, green part only
In the bowl of a food processor, place the cream cheese, 6 tablespoons pimientos with their juice, salt, smoked paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and creamy Dijon. Process until smooth and creamy. Add the grated smoked cheese and pulse until well combined.
Remove to a bowl and fold in the remaining diced pimientos and sliced scallions. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Store refrigerated. Serve with crackers or crudités.