- 1½ cups grated firm cheese such as Kenny’s Norwood
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup flour, plus more for work surface
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
• Combine all ingredients in a food processor, pulsing until the mixture comes together and looks like pie dough. Dump onto a piece of plastic wrap, press together and flatten into a disk. Wrap completely and refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes.
• Preheat oven to 350°. On a floured surface, roll the dough about ⅛ inch thick. Use a fluted pastry wheel or knife to cut dough into squares, triangles or other desired shape. Prick crackers with a fork and lift them to ungreased baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned around the edges. Set the baking sheet on a rack to cool.