- ¾ cup Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) unsalted butter
- ½ cup Bourbon Barrel Aged Pure Cane Sorghum
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans large, refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a 12-cup Bundt pan. In a medium bowl or plastic bag, combine sugar, cinnamon and bacon. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter and add sorghum and bourbon. Turn off heat and stir to combine.
Pop open cans of biscuits and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Toss the pieces in the sugar mixture, coating well. Arrange the pieces in the Bundt pan, adding the pecans in layers. Pour in melted butter and sorghum. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Place a serving plate on top of Bundt pan and carefully invert, releasing monkey bread onto the plate. Cool until you can handle with fingers. Serve warm, allowing guests to pull apart.