- Whisk oil, vinegar, shallots, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1 tablespoon chives, mustard, honey and lemon peel in large bowl until well blended. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water about 5 minutes. Add green beans to pot, cook 3 to 4 more minutes, until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Pour dressing over warm potatoes and beans; toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be made one day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble into small pieces. Arrange lettuce around edge of platter; mound potato salad in center. Sprinkle with bacon, blue cheese, egg and remaining parsley and chives.
- You can also garnish this salad with cherry or chopped tomatoes for even more color.
Makes 12 servings