- 11/2 oz. Maker’s Mark Bourbon, 90 proof
- 3/4 oz. Maurin Quina (apertif wine)
- 1/4 oz. Honey syrup (2-1)
- 1/4 oz. Lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 3/4 oz. Lindeman’s Frambroise (raspberry beer)
- 1/4 oz. Copper & Kings Citrus Absinthe
- 1 Sage sprig
Fill cocktail shaker three-quarters full of ice and add first five ingredients. Shake vigorously 5 seconds and strain into Collins glass with crushed ice.
Top with additional crushed ice to fill glass. Float Copper & Kings Citrus Absinthe on top and garnish with sage sprig.