Berry Center Open House: Celebrating Kentucky Arts & Letters
The Berry Center will be hosting its 4th annual open house Saturday, November 11th from 11:00am-5:00pm.
This year’s celebration will feature:
• The world premiere of “For the Hog Killing, 1979,” - a collection of photographs by Tanya Berry
• Readings by Kentucky authors, including - Wendell Berry, Bobbie Ann Mason, Ed McClanahan, Gray Zeitz, Frank X Walker, Frederick Smock, Erik Reece, Richard Taylor, Mary Ann Taylor-Hall, Maurice Manning, Nana Lampton, Leatha Kendrick, Sue Richards, Trina Pieffer, and Leslie Shane
• Gray Zeitz, Leslie Shane, and the release of new Larkspur Press books
• Vermont composer and musician, Brendan Taaffe, performing
• Bookbinder Gabrielle Fox with her book, "Larkspur Press: Forty Years of Making Letterpress Books In A Rural Kentucky Community 1974-2014"
• Rollin’ Ruby’s food truck
• Refreshments, books, and unique gifts in The Bookstore at The Berry Center.
The Berry Center is located at 111 South Main Street. Street parking is available, and a municipal lot is located behind the Center on Carters Alley. For more information about The Berry Center’s Annual Open House, please contact bookstore manager Virginia Aguilar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-743-1820.
Date: November 11, 2017 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
Location: The Berry Center | 111 S. Main Street, New Castle, KY 40050 | (502) 845-9200
Event website: facebook.com